OneDayOne APP Terms of Service
Software Services and Privacy terms
You are welcome to use the software and services. Please read the following content carefully.
1. Protecting users 'personal information is a basic principle, and we will take reasonable measures to protect users' personal
information. Except for the circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations, we will not disclose our personal information to
third parties without the permission of users. The APP adopts the professional encrypted storage and transmission mode of
relevant information to ensure the security of users' personal information. If you choose to agree to use the APP software,
you will recognize and accept the APP terms of service and the content that may be updated at any time.
2. We will use your following functions: microphone, speaker, WIFI network, cellular communication network, mobile
phone base station data, SD card, SMS control, camera, etc. If you prohibit the APP from using the above related
services and functions, you will bear the consequences of not having to obtain or enjoy the corresponding services of
3. In order to provide better customer service, collect some information about device-level events (such as crashes) based
on the technical necessity, but this information does not allow us to identify you. In order to make the APP location
services more accurate, you may collect and process information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by
mobile devices), WI-FI access points, and base station location information. We will implement technical protection
measures for the above information to maximize the information from illegal access by third parties. At the same time, you
can choose to refuse the information collected by us based on the technical necessity of information and bear the
consequences of not obtaining or enjoying the corresponding services of the APP.
4. In the process of using our products or services, we may require you to provide personal information, such as name,
email address, telephone number, contact address, etc., and other similar personal information required when registering
or applying for services; your use of our products and services means that you agree to our collection and reasonable use
of such information. You can choose to reject or discard the use of related products or services.
5. Due to your own behavior or force majeure, if the contents that may involve your privacy or your private information is
leaked or obtained, used or transferred by a third party, you shall bear the adverse consequences, and we shall not bear any
responsibility for this.
6. We have the final right to interpret the above provisions.